Quaint Douro Valley Farmhouse on Working Vineyard
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
A taste of traditional Douro Valley charm. This renovated farmhouse is located on a centuries-old working vineyard on the left bank of the Douro River equidistance from the towns of Régua and Lamego. A fabulous base for those looking for wine-tasting holidays, hiking getaways or to simply escape into nature and learn more about one of the oldest cultures in Europe.
Quite literally surrounded by rows and rows of vines, the farmhouse and winery in the heart of the oldest demarcated wine region in the world has belonged to the same family since 1885, having been rebuilt and enlarged at the beginning of the 20th century. Today, tradition merges with comfort and elegant interior design to prepare the farmhouse for guests and wine-lovers alike.
More akin to the experience you get in a boutique hotel, expect your stay to feel like you have arrived at your home away from home with the option(€) to have all your meals...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Located on a working winery in the celebrated Douro Valley, here you will enjoy breath-taking terrain and tantalizing wines.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Continental breakfast with a variety of local seasonal ingredients
- - Daily basic housekeeping
- - Linen/towel changed every 3 days for rentals 5+ nights
- - Visit and wine tasting at the home’s working winery (upon request)
- Know Before You Go
- - Enjoy wines from the Quinta (€)
- - One extra bed can be added to Bedrooms 1, 2 and 5 (double sofa bed) for children as well as a crib for a maximum capacity of 14 guests + baby upon prior request (€).
- - Pool is not heated
- - A security deposit might be required after booking confirmation (PT0156)