The best of Bela Vista! Near Sirio Libanes
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Perfect for those who need to stay in Bela Vista! Super cozy, well furnished and decorated. With integrated living room and kitchen that gives amplitude and comfort to the apartment. Close to the main hospitals as Sírio Libanês, IGESP Hospital, Hospital 9 de julho and others. Two blocks and a half from Paulista Ave. and Shopping Cidade São Paulo.
Ideal space for 1 or 2 - Large bathroom, integrated spaces and recently renovated. Equipped kitchen for maximum comfort in the stay and sheets and towels of high quality.
Full access to apartment and commom areas.
Feel free to contact us if you need any assistence.
Bela Vista is a very noble and traditional region in SP, being also a privileged place for shopping and dining in high-quality gastronomic restaurants. The neighborhood also has numerous bars, a sign of an important nightlife, as well as several museums, such as the Museum of Image and Sound. Living in Jardins is...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Private
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Laundry Services: Available on request
Bela Vista is a very noble and traditional region in São Paulo, a privileged place to go shopping and enjoy your meals in gastronomic restaurants of the highest quality. The neighborhood has an energetic nightlife with numerous bars, as well as several museums, hospitals, and peaceful and tree-lined squares!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We would like to point out some rules that we think are important so that we don't have any problems during this experience.
- They are:
- - It is mandatory to provide copies (or photos) of the document of everyone who will be staying at the property as this is a requirement for check-in to be completed. The stay is only allowed to those on the reservation;
- - Respect the check-in and check-out times - Visits, commercial activities and photo sessions are strictly prohibited;
- - If you need a baby bath or crib, please notify us in advance of your entry so that we can arrange it; - It is not permited: smoking, pets and parties inside the apartment;
- - We provide a set of bed linen and towels proportional to the number of people who will be staying;
- - Please take care of the trousseau and household utensils! In case of damage, loss or permanent stains, a fee of the cost of each item will be requested;
- - Basic materials such as: toilet paper, water, coffee and sugar are left for you at first. It is the guest's responsibility to replace according to their need;
- - We are not responsible for orders and correspondence or parcels sent or left on site outside of your period of stay.
- If you have any problems or questions, feel free to let us know! We will resolve it in the best possible way.
- Enjoy your stay!