Apartment with Nice Design and Balcony
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Newly purchased apartment, every detail matters! The energy and decoration will make you feel home and comfortable. The apartment is perfect for receiving short, medium and long season guests. It is in a unique neighborhood’s street, with easy access to main avenues as Santo Amaro and near from lots of markets to make your stay easier. The building has an amazing infrastructure, with pool, sauna, gym and meeting rooms.
Despite being a studio, great care was taken to ensure that the joinery was carried out so that you have the privacy of 1 closed bedroom, with a complete bathroom. The ideal size and with plenty of closets and storage spaces so you don’t have to leave anything out of place, both in the living room, bedroom and kitchen as well. The kitchen is equipped to suit your stay, table, toilet, and above all, a covered veranda with a great space to relax, do your home office and sunbathe. The guest has access to swimming pool,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Fitness Center: Private
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Dryer On Property
Laundry Services: Available on request
Considered a prime point of the city, located in the South Zone of São Paulo, it is a very vertical and tree-lined residential neighborhood, but with shops and services that guarantee practicality and convenience for the daily lives of those staying in the region. Close to the neighborhood is the Shopping Ibirapuera, an important shopping center in the area and also has Congonhas Airport, one of the most important and busiest in the country.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We would like to point out some rules that we think are important so that we don't have any problems during this experience. They are:
- - Copies (or photos) of the document of EVERYONE who will be staying should be sent as soon as possible, they are requirement for check-in to be done. The stay is only allowed to those on the reservation;
- - Respect the check-in and check-out times!
- - Visits, commercial activities and photo sessions are strictly prohibited;
- - If you need a baby bath or crib, please notify us in advance of your entry so that we can arrange it;
- - It is forbidden: smoking, pets and parties inside the apartment;
- - For short-term stays, we provide a set of bed linen and towels proportional to the number of people who will be staying;
- - Take care of the trousseau and household utensils! In case of breakage, loss or permanent stains, a refund of the item will be requested;
- - Special care with the use of alcohol gel on wooden floors and related, full payment of the repair will be requested in case of irreversible stains;
- - Basic materials such as: toilet paper, water, coffee and sugar are left for you at first. It is the guest's responsibility to replenish according to their need;
- - The use of an individual face protection mask is mandatory in all common areas of the building, subject to a fine;
- - We are not responsible for orders and correspondence sent or left on site outside of your period of stay.
- If you have any problems or questions, feel free to let us know! We will resolve it in the best possible way. Enjoy your stay!