Villa La Sirena | Kastro
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 13 Guests
Villa is set on the coast in picturesque Kastro, a short 10-minute drive from buzzing Mykonos Town. Kastro is famous for its cluster of small-whitewashed
Cycladic style churches known as “Paraportiani” that date back to 1475.
Unrivalled sunsets are a defining feature of the area as the sun seemingly sets into the sea from all vantage points in Kastro.
Step into a private world of tranquillity, utmost comfort and unrivalled opulence at Villa – one of the most luxurious Villas in Mykonos. Experience “Coastal
Living” with beach-inspired décor and design – down to every detail. The interior is decorated by a well-known Greek fashion designer Panos Zinas. The handmade and wooden furniture was sourced from The Holy Mountain of Mount Athos. The seashell, coral and sand décor elements are sourced from top renowned tropical destinations around the world and provide a whimsical element.
If panoramic sea...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Tennis Courts: Community
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.