Contemporary 3-BR Apt | Downtown Bloomfield near Train to NYC
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
The apartment is configured in a townhouse style and is an end unit. Therefore, nobody is above or below you, but one side of the apartment is shared with the neighboring apartment.
The unit features fast and free unlimited 200mb WiFi speed and a Roku-equipped 55" flat-screen 4K TV. The house features newer flooring, new paint, an all new kitchen, and (2) updated bathrooms. We also offer (2) off-street tandem (one behind the other) parking spots in an assigned spot.
This apartment also includes a new washing machine and dryer, available in the basement (between Bedroom #3 and Bathroom #2).
*Please note: The apartment includes two staircases that are a bit steep and may present a challenge for individuals with difficulty navigating stairs as none of the bedrooms are located on the main floor.
- Queen Bed
- Large Closet w/hangers
- Dresser for clothes
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Located a stone's throw from Downtown Bloomfield, we are accessible to all Bloomfield has to offer. We are also a short drive from Montclair, Glen Ridge, Newark, the Oranges (West Orange, Orange, South Orange, East Orange), Livingston, the Caldwells, Nutley, and Clifton. Access to the Garden State Parkway makes navigating North Jersey quite easy. New York City is accessible by train in about 35 minutes (via direct train) on the weekdays. On weekends takes longer as it requires a transfer to another train, or you can drive 10 minutes to catch the direct train from the Orange Train Station, which reaches the city in about 33 minutes. Bloomfield is home to many well-regarded establishments, including some local favorites: - Bloomfield Steak & Seafood House (Steak & Seafood) - Bucco (Italian) - Belmont Tavern (Italian, located in Belleville) - Aki Asian House (Japanese / Sushi) You can find anything and everything you're looking for nearby in Bloomfield and beyond!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Please be advised, for our pet-friendly listings, a pet fee will apply and be charged by the Property Manager after booking. $99 for 1 pet, $149 for 2 pets, $199 for 3 pets.
- For all bookings, a Rental Agreement is required after your reservation is confirmed.
- While we encourage you to visit the beaches nearby, please be careful not to track sand throughout the house.
- Smoking inside or outside the house is NOT ALLOWED under any circumstances.
- Please do not flush anything (including wipes!) down the toilet other than toilet paper! If you cause a sewer backup, you will be charged for the repair (hundreds of dollars). Please do not dump grease/oil down the drain. It will clog the drain, which will lead to a backup.
- Please do not use the white towels to remove make-up or clean up dirty messes. If towels need to be replaced because of stains, you will be charged $10 per towel.
- If you utilize any outdoor space, please be respectful of your neighbors, particularly in terms of music and noise, and especially after 10pm.
- Please be mindful that you ARE NOT PERMITTED to exceed the capacity listed on your reservation.
- For apartment listings: This is a shared building with other residents... Please be respectful of your neighbors above or below you.