Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to the internet. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
*Private 2BR Bloomfield Apartment* 8 mins to Train
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Spacious, immaculately renovated 2 bedroom apartment in the Watsessing area of Bloomfield. Located an 8 minute walk from NJ Transit direct (on weekdays; with a transfer on weekends) into Manhattan (Penn Station) via the Watsessing Ave Station--be in Manhattan in 30-40 minutes! Private entrance to the rear of the building. Off street parking included.
Located less than a mile from Downtown Bloomfield -- and a short drive from Downtown Montclair -- you will have a wide variety of shops, cafes, trendy restaurants and amenities nearby!
The apartment recently underwent a complete renovation down to the studs, with new kitchen and new furnishings.
This apartment is ideal for small groups, families, or business rentals. We are centrally located in Essex County with easy access to Newark, Montclair State University, Montclair and The Oranges. The Garden State Parkway is nearby as well to accommodate wherever...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Located in the heart of Bloomfield's Watsessing neighborhood, we are located a short stroll from Watsessing Park. NJ Transit's Watsessing Ave Station is an 8 minute walk and provides access to New York Penn Station (and much of New Jersey). On weekdays, the trains run direct into Manhattan. On weekends, the same train takes you to NYC by way of a transfer at Newark Broad Street. Bloomfield is home to many well-regarded establishments, including some local favorites: - Bloomfield Steak & Seafood House (Steak & Seafood) - Mangia Organica (American / Italian) - Bucco (Italian) - Injera (Ethiopian) - Belmont Tavern (Italian, located in Belleville) - Aki Asian House (Japanese / Sushi) You can find anything and everything you're looking for nearby in Bloomfield, Montclair, and The Oranges!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Please be advised, for our pet-friendly listings, a pet fee will apply and be charged by the Property Manager after booking. $99 for 1 pet, $149 for 2 pets, $199 for 3 pets.
- For all bookings, a Rental Agreement is required after your reservation is confirmed.
- While we encourage you to visit the beaches nearby, please be careful not to track sand throughout the house.
- Smoking inside or outside the house is NOT ALLOWED under any circumstances.
- Please do not flush anything (including wipes!) down the toilet other than toilet paper! If you cause a sewer backup, you will be charged for the repair (hundreds of dollars). Please do not dump grease/oil down the drain. It will clog the drain, which will lead to a backup.
- Please do not use the white towels to remove make-up or clean up dirty messes. If towels need to be replaced because of stains, you will be charged $10 per towel.
- If you utilize any outdoor space, please be respectful of your neighbors, particularly in terms of music and noise, and especially after 10pm.
- Please be mindful that you ARE NOT PERMITTED to exceed the capacity listed on your reservation.
- For apartment listings: This is a shared building with other residents... Please be respectful of your neighbors above or below you.