El Monte #6
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Surrounded by beautiful gardens, this cabin is a great place for some quiet time out in nature. Within this gated community, you’ll have access to fantastic shared amenities that include an outdoor swimming pool, beautiful gardens, a children’s playground, and a hill with an amazing 360-degree viewpoint.
Located less than an hour outside the bustling city of San Jose and a half-hour from San José International Airport, Atenas is the perfect destination for those who want authenticity without sacrificing convenience. The town is said to have one of the best climates in the world, with year-round temperatures remaining at a mild mid-70 degrees Fahrenheit. Take a coffee tour of El Toledo, a small coffee farm owned by a Costa Rican family and one of the few growers in the country to go completely organic. Or, visit the Central Park of Atenas in the center of town, with shops, restaurants, and entertainment...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 18 years of age to book. Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Property Manager’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- - Property Specific terms:
- This is a family friendly apartment, all guest should be registered at the check in. No visitors allowed
- House Rules
- Check-in is anytime after 11am
- Check out by 6pm
- More information
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- The responsible renter must be at least 18 years of age. Guests under 18 years of age are welcome but must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- No smoking is permitted inside of the house, you can only do it outside.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property should damage occur during occupancy.