Miss Ella’s Waterfront *Gold Standard and Safe Corridor Certified
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Gold Standard and Safe Corridor Certified
Escape with your sweetheart to the tropical beauty of Belize and this lovely cabana on Caye Caulker! Youve got easy access to the gentle waves of the Caribbean, shopping, and dining only a short distance away, and a comfortable space to retreat to at the end of the day.
This home for two rests at the end of a quiet grassy road by Caye Caulkers back bay. Youre only a few moments away from the warm waters of the Caribbean and sandy shores ideal for sunbathing, but theres more to Caye Caulker than the beach. Walk or ride a bike or golf cart downtown to explore colorful shopping and dining, or set up a diving or snorkeling adventure thanks to the tour offices!
Lovely ocean views and a warm, welcoming interior covered in wooden beams and colorful art make this home a nice place to pass the time. The simple kitchen has everything you need for turning fresh ingredients...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 18 years of age to book. Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- 4 dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- No guests outside of the reservation are allowed in the property.