- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
The beach of Ampelas is located nearby between two capes that form a windless bay. It is a small sandy beach with turquoise clear waters, in front of the homonymous small fish village with the traditional seaside taverns and the small port where you could moor your boat. Close to the villa are also other famous beaches like Punta or Xrusi Akti.
Naoussa is considered to be one of the prettiest villages in the Cyclades and, despite the development of tourism, this lovely village has manage to keep its authenticity, its character and its charm, with its whitewashed and flowered little houses and its tiny whitewashed churches and chapels, surrounded by labyrinth-like narrow, stone-paved alleys. These alleys contain restaurants, boutiques and handicraft shops which are well worth exploring. Little taverns and bars are boarding the port, creating a friendly and traditional atmosphere.
Entering the Villa, guests...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Nearest villas: Ampelas village 4,7 km away from the picturesque Naousa village A few minutes away from the villa you can find yourself on the beach of Isterni
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.