Blue Mountain 3 bedroom Dream Chalet (81590)
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Walk into this beautiful, bright home perfect for your family vacation or romantic escape. This recently updated and rustic designed chalet can accommodate up to 8 guests and features a fully equipped kitchen and spacious living/dining room. Enjoy your early morning coffee and late night dining with a beautiful view of the ski hills. This home is the perfect blend of comfort and character. New fixtures and appliances mix beautifully with rustic, yet modern accents that feel warm and welcoming
This modern two-level chalet is a short 10 minute walk to Blue Mountain Village on a private paved trail set up for walking and biking and centrally located near the Scandinave Spa, Scenic Caves and a short drive to downtown Collingwood. This space is perfect for both mountain lovers and those looking for a Summer getaway for adventurers looking to experience the Georgian Bay! This chalet features an open concept, updated...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- 1) The occupancy of the property is restricted to the names listed. The management company must be notified by message of any changes to the occupancy. The number of people occupying the property shall not exceed what was entered with your original booking. This includes all children and babies unless an exception is agreed upon. The person booking the property must be at least 25 years of age. This is strictly enforced and deference will result in immediate eviction without refund.
- 2) Parking passes, keys, and or fobs will be issued upon arrival to the property, these must be returned upon checkout. If not returned your damage deposit will be forfeited
- 3) There are small bins for garbage and recycling in the property. After your stay, please bring all garbage and recycling to the outside receptacles, this includes all alcohol bottles. If garbage or recycling is left on the property your damage deposit will be forfeited.
- 4) No smoking on the property, your damage deposit will be forfeited with no exceptions.
- 5) Some properties have wood burning fireplaces, these are not to be used by guests, if used your damage deposit will be forfeited with no exceptions.
- 6) A cleaning charge will be added to your property rental fee. This is to cover basic cleaning expected from usual and normal use of the property and to include all floors, bathrooms, beds and kitchen. Any exceptional cleaning that would be considered beyond normal and conscientious use of the property will be deducted from your damage deposit at an hourly rate. At the end of your stay please put any used hand towels or dish towels in the tub, and make sure that all dishes are clean and put away. Please do not leave dishes in the dishwasher, clean or dirty.
- 7) The management company is not liable, nor will provide a refund, for any stoppage of electrical services caused by extreme weather or other circumstances beyond our control.
- 8) If property damage occurs, the management company reserves the right to use the damage deposit at its sole discretion
- By proceeding with this booking , I/We agree with the management company that I/we will use the property and its facilities in accordance with the above terms and conditions and/or posted house rules, and that I/we do so at our own risk of injury.