Central Douro Valley Home with Private Pool and Stunning Views
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7.5 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
When journeying to the Douro Valley, the main attraction is the river itself and finding a good base to enjoy all the natural dramatic beauty and stunning surroundings. Look no further! With an enviable location and spectacular views, this modern family home offers up comfortable spaces and marvelous vistas.
Designed to maximize the outdoors in all seasons, you’ll find sheltered dining spots for chillier evenings or to hide from the full force of the sun, a sparkling pool for lazy summer days when temps soar, and a hidden lawn and secret hideaway for quiet morning coffees or playtimes with the young ones.
An excellent location at the center of the valley, this Douro Valley rental home offers plenty of options for wine tastings, river cruises, hiking and sightseeing. It is the ideal place to return to after busy days. Get the BBQ going, enjoy some tasty local sausages, sit back, relax with a glass of Port or local...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Located in Alto Douro Vinhateiro region, an excellent spot at the center of the valley for enjoying the local scenery. A great base for exploring Douro valley.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Daily continental breakfast with an assortment of local cheeses, breads, homemade jams etc.
- - Arrival and departure cleaning
- - Mid-week housekeeping refresh for rentals of 7-nights or more.
- - Welcome hamper with a set of regional products.
- - Wi-Fi
- Know Before You Go
- - Lower rates available for smaller groups, please ask
- - Some mobility-friendly features (accesses, spacious ground floor and adapted bedrooms and bathrooms)
- - Bedroom 6 is very charming but smaller than the other rooms. Its bathroom has a very low and sloped ceiling. Most suitable for children.
- - Due to the sheltered location of the home, it is very hot in summer making autumn and spring the best times to visit.
- - Home spans different levels with small interior steps
- - We highly recommend the local cook who is available to make traditional northern Portuguese dishes
- - The house offers a pay-as-you-go selection of local wines and produce which is a great way to sample local fare.
- - Equipped gym with sliding pergola ceiling, TV, impact flooring and A/C
- - A security deposit might be required after booking confirmation (PT0154)