Omnia Luxury Villa I Sodi Chania
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Is a hilltop holiday residence, set only a few minutes’ drive away from the Beach of Kalathas and the town of Chania. With its high quality of facilities and amenities, the secluded stylish and the stunning view will definitely be a true paradise for a vacation in Crete!
They are actually two twin villas located on a privileged location with gorgeous views, high-end amenities, and modern design. Each one has a privacy entrance while each villa has autonomy and its own facilities.
The villa is designed to accommodate 6 guests in the existing beds and two more (adults or kids) in the sofas that are from high-quality mattresses. It is divided into three floors that can be connected either from the stairs or from the elevator. On the ground floor, there is a kitchen that is fully equipped with all the necessary electrical appliances, a contemporary with minimal living area with a fireplace, a big flat...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
It is located in the area of Sodi a lovely suburb of the town of Chania about 6km from the Centre. Set on a hill where the lights of Chania Town and the blue waters of the Cretan Sea will definitely impress you. Within a small walking distance (210m), you will find the famous cafe of Koukouvaya that is ideal for both day and night. Do not forget to taste the delicious “Zoumero” (chocolate cake). Carte Postale (510m) is a new café-bar-restaurant with gorgeous Seaview. As Sodi is close to the Town, guests will have easy access to many facilities, services, and amenities as well as many wonderful beaches with crystal, clear waters around Crete, bars, restaurants, and cafes either in the Akrotiri Prefecture or in Chania.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- <p><strong>EXHIBIT A - RENTAL RULES</strong></p>
- <p>1. Occupancy: People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of the Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.</p>
- <p>2. Common Silence: Guests are expected to use common sense in not disturbing neighbors or making noise during off-hours (14:30-18:00 and 23:00-08:00).</p>
- <p>3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Villas managers are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.</p>
- <p>4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Only use appliances for their intended uses. Apart from the payment of the rental rates and fees, guests are responsible for the house and they are obliged to additionally pay for:</p>
- <p>i. damage to the property or furnishings;</p>
- <p>ii. dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or</p>
- <p>iii. any other cost incurred by the Homeowner due to the Guests stay.</p>
- <p>On the check-out day the house has to be in the same good order, as it was on the check-in day.</p>
- <p>5. Usually, Pets are not allowed in the unit. However, you can ask for permission and they can be allowed only prior consent and approval by the property manager and the owner. In case of approval, a Pet Addendum must be completed.</p>
- <p>6. Housekeeping: The villa will be in a clean and tiny condition upon check in day. Housekeeping is provided every three days that includes (change linens, towels, sweep, mopping and garbage change) We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. The pool towels are only for the pool.</p>
- <p>7. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located close to the house.</p>
- <p>8. Swimming pool: Children shall not use the pool without a parent or adult guardian in attendance.</p>
- <p>9. Access: Guests shall allow Villas manager access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection upon request in case of emergency.</p>