Comfy 3 Bedroom Townhouse with Patio - 760DR
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Comfort and elegance beautifully merge in this well-designed 3-bedroom townhome at Eagle Trace Resort Orlando. It’s a welcoming setting to relax and immerse yourself in our unique golf lifestyle.
Vacation in Luxury:
A location flanking the 18th fairway of the Jack Nicklaus golf course is worth of thoughtful design that reflects Eagle Trace Resort Orlando’s lifestyle, large windows to amplify views, open floor plans for seamless flow.
Signature Golf Courses:
A trio of world-class golf courses — designed by Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, and Tom Watson — present endless opportunities to play legendary golf.
Beyond the impressive golf course views, and access to three championship golf courses, Eagle Trace Resort Orlando features an extraordinary list of amenities surrounding the community.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Bartender: Available for additional fee
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- OCCUPANCY: The Contracting Guest listed on the reservation must be at least 21 years old, occupy the rental property for the entire length of stay and comply with the occupancy terms herein.
- PAYMENT AND CHECK IN: Deposits will be collected based on your confirmation details. The Contracting Guest must present a valid government issued photo ID and matching credit card upon check-in. If this credit card does not match the advanced deposit, then the resort reserves the right to authorize the full stay on the new card. If credit card holder will not be onsite, then a completed credit card authorization form must be received and completed in full prior to guest arrival by the card holder. Please note that the credit card provided will be pre-authorized for $500 to cover any incidental charges. Check-in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 11 a.m.; additional charges may apply for early arrival or late departure.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: Two (2) per bedroom + Two (2) additional guests
- PARKING: Guests and visitors are only permitted to park in the garage or driveway of the home per the community bi-laws. Parking along the side of the street or on the pavement or sidewalk is strictly prohibited. Branded commercial vehicles and recreational vehicles, trailers, boats are not allowed to be parked in front of the homes. Overflow parking is available on site for these types of vehicles.
- KEYS AND LOCKS: The Management Company will provide door codes to Guests which will expire upon departure in accordance with the checkout procedures.
- AIR CONDITIONING: Air conditioning must not be set below 70° or heat set above 78° and the fan setting should not be changed from Auto.
- SMOKING: Eagle Trace Resort Orlando is a smoke free resort. Smoking on the property is strictly prohibited.
- PETS: Eagle Trace Resort Orlando by Rentyl welcomes well-mannered dogs 30 lbs. or less. Guests bringing dogs will be charged as $40 per night per dog for their stay. A maximum of two dogs per Home is permitted. Accommodation type and location restrictions may apply. Dogs must be on a leash when outside the property or fenced yard. Dogs should not be left in a Home unattended. The guest must seek approval to bring a pet(s) prior to arrival. Inquiries may be made by phone to 321-348-4730. A $75 penalty charge will be applied every day an unauthorized pet occupies a home. Guests will be responsible for any property damage inadvertently caused by their dogs. Certified service dogs are welcome at the property and are not subject to the policies and restrictions described above.
- HEALTH CONCERNS: Florida wildlife may pose a danger to you. Approach all outdoor areas with caution. The Property has been inspected to ensure no bed bugs are present. If found during the Rental Period, their presence shall be presumed to have been caused by The Guest, who will in turn be responsible for the cost of treatment in accordance with the terms of this agreement, unless the Guest provides clear and convincing proof otherwise. The Guest may be placed in an alternative property if available.
- WASTE PICK-UP AND REMOVAL: Guest should place all bagged trash on the property into the bins/containers along the side of the home, throughout the duration of stay and leave the bins on the side of the home for designated pickup. A $25.00 fee will be charged for any un-bagged trash left in the containers.
- THE MANAGEMENT COMPANY’S ACCESS TO THE PREMISES: The Management Company may enter the Premises as reasonably necessary for protection or inspection; for repairs or other services, or for any other emergency and with such notice as The Management Company, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate.
- SAFE USE OF THE PREMISES: The Guest shall use the Premises and shall comply with all laws and rules affecting it. No fireworks, open flames, or inherently dangerous activities are permitted. Do not take any furniture outside. Do not tamper with any alarms or smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm. Do not disturb the quiet enjoyment of your neighbors.
- RISK OF LOSS/INSURANCE: The Management Company and The Guest shall each be responsible for loss, damage, or injury caused by its own negligence or willful conduct. Each party must carry insurance. The Management Company is not responsible for any lost or stolen property.
- ASSIGNMENT AND SUBLEASES: The Guest may not assign this Agreement or sublease The Property.
- CLEANLINESS, MAINTENANCE, AND REPAIRS: The Property will be inspected prior to The Rental Period to ensure that there is no need for maintenance or repairs. Guest must report any deficiencies in the accommodation within 24 hours of arrival. A report can be made via phone or email, prior to guest departure. Responses shall be made in a timeframe and to the degree deemed appropriate in the sole discretion of The Management Company, absent negligence on the part of The Management Company, faulty equipment, appliances, or services; bugs inside The Property; construction noise, a warm refrigerator, or inclement weather, and other similar complaints do not constitute breach of contract. Additional housekeeping service is available upon request. Upon departure, you must wash the dishes, place garbage in receptacles for pickup and place bed linens in a pile in each bedroom. The Management Company will charge the guest a minimum cleaning fee of $500 and up to the total cost of additional cleaning for accommodations that have been dirtied or soiled beyond reasonable guest use. The guest will be responsible for any damages, missing items and repairs of the home. A full inspection of the home will be conducted within 24 hours after check-out. The guest must report any theft or damage to the unit or its contents to staff upon discovery. Any damage found will incur a minimum charge of $250 up to the full cost of repair and will be applied to the credit card provided upon check-in.
- ADDITIONAL CHARGES AND FORFEITURES: The Guest will be charged the amount listed below for the following occurrences: $150 for each unauthorized overnight Guest in excess of the Occupancy Limit, each 2-hour period or portion thereof of unauthorized early arrival or late departure, odor removal due to smoke, violating terms concerning pool or spa equipment, air conditioner, smoke detectors, non-emergency use of fire extinguishers, or any other violation of the section titled SAFE USE OF THE PREMISES.
- DEFAULTS, REMEDIES, AND WAIVERS: The Guest agrees that all persons on the property have transient status as defined by and for the purposes of § 82.045 Fla. Stat. (2015). The sole remedy for failure to provide reserved accommodations is, at most, a prorated refund. The Guest waives any claim to a refund unless The Guest provides written proof that the grounds of the claim were reported to The Management Company immediately following its discovery. The Management Company warrants only that accommodations satisfy all legal requirements.
- RENEWAL/EXTENSION: This Agreement can be extended only if evidenced in writing.
- LEGAL TERMS: Entirety. This is the entire agreement on this matter, superseding all previous negotiations, agreements, and UCC implied terms. Headings. Headings are solely for convenience and neither constitute part of the agreement nor affect its interpretation. Interpretation. This agreement shall not be construed in favor of the non-drafting party. Modification. Only The Management Company has authority to modify this Agreement and must do so by written agreement of The Parties unless specifically provided otherwise herein. Assignment. Any attempted assignment or delegation of this Agreement shall be invalid. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable under governing law, it shall, to the extent possible, be construed or applied in such a manner as will permit enforcement; otherwise this Agreement shall be construed as if that provision had never existed. Time. Time is not of the essence concerning this agreement. Payments. Payment to the drafting party is a condition precedent of payment to the non-drafting party when a direct nexus between the two exists. The drafting party is not liable for non- performance of contracted companies and may negotiate payment terms or opt to forfeit payments for reasons of expediency. Warranties. No warranties exist unless expressly stated and not merely implied. Notice. Only notice and communications via email are considered proper. 30-day notice is required before taking any chargeback, litigation, or formal or public complaint actions. Discretion. The Management Company’s sole discretion concerning any determination of breach or remedy requires good faith and adherence to usual and customary practices in the vacation home market. Reliance. The non-drafting party acknowledges that he/she/ it has not relied upon any current or prior representations or understandings and waives any rights or claims arising from the same. Material Breach. Terms specified as material are not to the exclusion of other material terms. Performance by the drafting party is excused when made impracticable by the occurrence of a contingency, the non-occurrence of which was a basic assumption on which the contract was made. Waiver. No breach of this Agreement will be waived without the express written consent of the Party not in breach. Remedies. The exclusive remedy for breach of this contract is limited to actual financial losses, and, as governed in this agreement, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, which are agreed to be adequate remedies. Regardless of the failure of the exclusive remedy, seller will not be liable for consequential damages. Liquidated Damages. It is agreed that any liquidated damages under this agreement constitute non-punitive and difficult to forecast damages. Claim Limitation. No action shall be brought by either Party unless commenced within a 1 year of the date of this agreement, which is deemed reasonable due to the need to manage unknown risk for business planning. Chargebacks. The non-drafting party agrees that a detailed item description was provided, contact information was clearly and prominently displayed, and instructions were provided for the event an item was not provided as stated. Forum. The 15th Judicial Circuit of Florida shall be the exclusive forum for any claims related to this agreement unless there exists exclusive Federal jurisdiction, in which case it shall be the U.S. Dist. Ct. for the Southern Dist. of FL. Law. Any dispute between the parties, whether arising out of this agreement or otherwise, shall be governed by the laws of FL to the exclusion of all other laws, conflict of law principles, and other legal theory bases. Jury. The parties waive their rights to a jury trial. Attorneys’ Fees. The prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorneys’ fees from the non-prevailing party including but not limited to defending chargeback demands, public or formal complaints, and litigation arising out of this agreement or otherwise. Hold Harmless. The non-drafting party agrees to hold harmless the drafting party and defend it against any third-party complaints. Indemnity. The non-drafting party agrees to indemnify the drafting party for the reasonable cost to defend and any payments made to settle any third-party claims. Third Party Beneficiaries. The Parties agree no third party has any rights under this agreement as a third-party beneficiary and any benefits received are merely incidental.
- CANCELLATIONS, CHANGES, AND NON-PAYMENT: Cancellation and deposits vary, please refer to your confirmation for additional details. Changes to reservations will be accommodated based on availability prior to arrival. Refunds are not given for unmet expectations, weather, natural disaster, personal, or other related reasons with an exception for a government issued agency mandatory evacuation. The Management Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- PHOTO DISCLAIMER: By confirming a reservation with Eagle Trace Resort Orlando by Rentyl you are agreeing to the terms of our rental agreement. One of those terms is the automatic opt in for Eagle Trace Resort Orlando by Rentyl to be able to utilize any images or content that contains you or anyone in your groups. These images can be used for any marketing or advertising on behalf of the brand through social media, digital means, commercials, website and any other means of marketing or advertising.