- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
It would be hard to find a cozier getaway than this threelevel, twobedroom condo tucked into a treelined hillside. Start your tour on the middle level, which features the main living space. Get the gas fireplace start first thing for extra coziness, and step out onto your deck if the weather is nice to take in that lovely mountain view. Inside, the open plan fosters togetherness, so the chef can take advantage of the wellequipped kitchen, with a full suite of appliances and lovely stone countertops, and not miss a minute of the action. At mealtime, theres seating for four at an adjacent dining table, or grab one of the three barstools at the breakfast bar. Around the corner youll find the first of two bedrooms the second occupies the entire bottom floor for anyone looking for a bit more privacy. Upstairs in the loft youll find even more sleeping space on the queen sofa bed.
When its time to head out and explore, youre...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Permit ID 08402196
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- This Agreement is between you and Property Manager Nevada LLC, acting for itself and for the Owner.
- All guests must be at least 25 years of age to rent this home unless accompanied by their parent or legal guardian.