The Grey Owl
Welcome to the Grey Owl! This newly-updated single-family home is perfectly tucked away in the middle of Grand Beach. You are across the street from the golf course and in a quiet residential neighborhood. The Ridge Road beach is only half a mile from the house and Skyhi beach is at the top of the hill. There are three bedrooms on the upper floor and a private hot tub in the back yard. The house is built into a dune so the upper floor opens up to the back deck, hot tub, and firepit. The screened-in porch off of the living room area is perfect for enjoying the great summer nights as well as into the fall when the leaves are changing. The railroad ties connect the back yard to the front and provide a path to the garage at the bottom of the yard.
The Grey Owl has a brand new kitchen with stainless steel appliances and grey/white Silestone countertops, a huge island, and hardwood floors throughout. It’s equipped for everyday...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Tennis Courts: Community
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- This property is managed by Vacasa Michigan LLC.