- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Built in traditional Apulia style with a conical roof, four bedrooms, three bathrooms stocked with Acqua di Parma toiletries, three living areas and two kitchens, Villa Trullo offers plenty of room for families travelling together. Check out "The best 2019 summer holidays for families" full feature in The Telegraph by Catherine Cooper.
Built in traditional Apulia style with a stone construction and conical roof, this ancient trullo villa in Puglia has been refurbished to the highest standard. Located in the scenic and secluded Salento countryside, the holiday home offers ultimate privacy within close reach of many attractions. It’s also an excellent event venue.
The exclusive home boasts 3,000 square feet of luxury living space, including four romantic bedrooms and three stylish bathrooms. Modern and design-forward, it enlivens its inhabitants with vibrant colours, whitewashed walls, chic décor and high-end...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Parties allowed. Smoking not allowed.