- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Set in a panoramic position, surrounded by the hills and beautiful scenery of Liguria, Villa Vitrum offers Italian charm alongside contemporary style and is a great base for exploring the world-famous Cinque Terre National Park as well as the romantic Golfo dei Poeti.
A modern home yet with an abundance of character, the interiors have been charmingly designed with great love whether it’s the old piano that proudly sits by the floor to ceiling glass door or the paintings and objets d’art that add appeal to the lovely living space. Antique furnishings lie alongside more contemporary pieces, yet there is always a sense of comfort as well as style. Upstairs the two striking double bedrooms allow space for up to four guests whilst a sofa-bed on the ground floor means this villa can sleep up to six people in all.
Enjoy wonderful views of the Ligurian countryside from the terraced gardens, a relaxing place to spend...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.