- 4 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Villa Imperatore is a stunning home, sitting in extensive grounds which lead down to a small beach on Lake Garda. Designed by a highly-regarded 20th-century architect and owned by a Venetian noble family, this is a tranquil base for a beautiful lakeside holiday.
The villa can sleep up to ten people across four boutique en-suite bedrooms, one of which has an adjoining room with sofa bed which would be ideal for children. The home has been modernised and redecorated recently and is a perfect blend of old and new with high-end furnishings and air conditioning alongside antiques and period features with a nod to 1950s design. The living spaces have been lovingly decorated and are great for spending time with friends or family; over a meal in the quirky circular dining room or snuggling up for a film in the lounge.
The living areas and the bedrooms all lead out onto balconies or terraces to make the most of the amazing...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.