Villa Dei Cipressi
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 13 Guests
This villa is a beautiful gem, one that was frequented by a famous Italian writer and poet, Gabriele D’Annunzio. It boasts Italian 1930s elegance with a garden adorned with colourful blooms and an interior that is an eclectic mix of 30s sophistication and traditional charm.
As you enter the home you will be enamoured by the homely décor and the stunning staircase that connects the different levels of the home.
The ground level of the home has the large, living, dining and kitchen areas that overlook the garden, lake and pool. There’s also a shared bathroom on this floor. The first floor has four bedrooms, three of which have access to balconies, as well as two bathrooms including an en-suite. Then the top floor is a family suite, which has a large terrace overlooking the lake.
The living space is the ideal spot for relaxing after a long day, where everyone can comfortably sit together. The dining room...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.