- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- 18 Guests
Originally a Masseria, a fortified farmhouse typical of the Puglia region, Villa Ciottolo has been immaculately transformed into a resort-style holiday retreat. It was once a luxury boutique hotel and now offers guests the combination of the privacy of a villa holiday while also still offering hotel-like services should the guests so choose to use them.
Surrounded by olive groves and gardens in a secluded area just outside the culinary town of Ceglie Messapica, the villa offers complete privacy for a group of up to eighteen.
Six bedrooms with en suite bathrooms are distributed throughout the main building, adjacent trullo built with authentic stones and poolside farmhouse conversion annexe.
Ample sunlight will surely draw guests to the expansive sunbathing area with plush sofas and a large pool. It’s a great spot for alfresco dining too. There is no better way to end the day than with a quiet drink on...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Smoking not allowed.