Moulin Des Iles
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
It’s a rare delight to stay on your own private island in a 12th century watermill, in an amazing setting dotted with islands and water all around you. Moulin Des Iles enjoys a unique and restful location in the Gironde region of south-west France and is only 5km from the charming restaurants and shops of a nearby historic town.
The 900 year old watermill has been restored with love and care and there’s a great sense of character throughout with French furnishings, comfortable bedrooms and bright bathrooms. The high wood-beamed ceilings in the spacious living room are impressive, there is even space for a mezzanine bedroom. Doors lead out to a wooden balcony, designed for al-fresco dining in an idyllic spot as the river flows under the house. Little touches like the welcome pack on arrival with the ingredients for an evening meal make a big difference and show how much the owner cares about her guests and home.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.