Loch View House
- 7 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 16 Guests
This west-facing former dower house, set above a private bay on the east side of Loch Fyne, enjoys stunning views across to the Mull of Kintyre and Arran beyond. It is located a few miles along a private road in a secluded part of what is known as “Argyll’s secret coast” and makes an ideal venue for a Scottish getaway with family and friends. In WWII the house was used as a base for the Norwegian commandos who went on the ’Heroes of Telemark’ raid, which was one of the most successful acts of sabotage in the whole war.
This is a holiday house that has tripled in size over the years and has been designed specifically for your enjoyment, with the inclusion of an indoor swimming pool and a games room. The drawing room has large windows so you can enjoy the views across the Loch in maximum comfort. The kitchen is well equipped, and the spacious dining room can seat up to 16 people in comfort and style. The bedrooms are a good mix...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.