Loch View House
- 7 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 16 Guests
This west-facing former dower house, set above a private bay on the east side of Loch Fyne, enjoys stunning views across to the Mull of Kintyre and Arran beyond. It is located a few miles along a private road in a secluded part of what is known as “Argyll’s secret coast” and makes an ideal venue for a Scottish getaway with family and friends. In WWII the house was used as a base for the Norwegian commandos who went on the ’Heroes of Telemark’ raid, which was one of the most successful acts of sabotage in the whole war.
This is a holiday house that has tripled in size over the years and has been designed specifically for your enjoyment, with the inclusion of an indoor swimming pool and a games room. The drawing room has large windows so you can enjoy the views across the Loch in maximum comfort. The kitchen is well equipped, and the spacious dining room can seat up to 16 people in comfort and style. The bedrooms are a good mix...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.