- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
A simply stunning and unique place in one of Provence’s most incredible regions, Les Rochers will astound guests with its natural beauty and history. Set a stone’s throw from the heart of one of France’s Plus Beaux Villages, Les Baux de Provence, you are surrounded by olive groves and vineyards so typical of the enchanting Les Alpilles National Park.
Built into the rocks of Les Baux, this partially caved home dates back to the Roman times and has been beautifully restored to give it a modern yet characteristic ambience. Contemporary art and designer furniture perfectly complement exposed stone walls, wood beamed ceilings and open fireplaces. The impressive master bedroom, with its own terrace and fireplace, features a Roman inspired bathroom whilst there are two pretty en-suite doubles downstairs by the pool. Here you’ll also find a separate and simpler two-bedroom guest-house which is made available for seven guests or more....
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.