Le Moulin Charmant
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 14 Guests
Le Moulin Charmant is a beautifully converted mid-nineteenth century mill house bordering the Auvézère river just outside Hautefort in the Dordogne. It stands within 4 hectares of grounds and gardens in stunning countryside dotted with historic towns and villages.
This impressive conversion has resulted in a charming and beautiful home full of beautiful, personal touches, perfectly combining comfort and style. It offers a large traditional, well-equipped kitchen with dining table and spacious sitting area.
In addition, there is a wonderful covered terrace ideal for BBQs and outdoor eating. There is also a cozy sitting room with huge log burning stove and a large barn is attached to the end of the Mill, with table tennis and plenty of room for fun and games.
The Mill has a gated and heated outdoor swimming pool with charming pool house with balcony.
To make your stay both memorable and more...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.