- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Rarely do so many qualities come together so beautifully to create the perfect romantic bolthole.
Gil’s Workshop was once the workplace of Gil, a local carpenter who created beautiful wooden masterpieces in this adorable cottage made from local stone, which has been in the family for four generations. Gil’s daughter has lovingly restored the workshop, turning it into a charming home perfect for a couple seeking privacy and an ideal location in the Périgord Noir. It’s comfortable and elegant and the outdoor Jacuzzi on the large sun terrace is a real bonus.
Gil’s Workshop sits in an ancient hamlet only five kilometres from the medieval market town of Sarlat, next to the Vallée des Châteaux, acclaimed beautiful villages and all the other wonderful sites and attractions this desirable region has to offer. Just three kilometres away is the classified site of Marqueyssac, the most visited garden in Périgord, and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Smoking not allowed.