- 12 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- 20 Guests
In the heart of Gascony, surrounded by landscapes of sunflower fields and hills, is the magnificent estate of Château Rural. This charming and historical residence is a true reflection of this traditional region and is a wonderful retreat for families and friends looking for authenticity and peace.
The foundations of the estate date back to the Middle Ages yet it was in the 18th Century when the existing château was created by a famous countess who designed the magnificent park featuring statues and a small chapel where locals could go and worship. In the 19th century the new owner added an innovative irrigation system using windmills, two of which remain to this day, alongside other historical features such as the ancient wine cellar and the château’s original towers.
Inside, the style of the modern-day château is one of rustic charm and rural warmth, with twelve charming bedrooms featuring sweet and comfortable...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children's Books and Toys
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.