- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- 14 Guests
Nestled in the woodland and rolling hills of Tuscany and close to the amenities and thermal springs in the spa town of San Casciano Dei Bagni, this home is a rural idyll and a fantastic base from which you can explore the province of Siena.
Built in 1798, Casa Castano is an elegant and spacious home. Though the villa has been refurbished, it still contains all of its charm as the renovation used only traditional materials. The attention to detail in this house is sublime and paired with the vast garden this makes for a serene and comfortable place to stay.
Whether you are travelling with a large family group or with a few couples, this villa has room for everyone to retreat and relax in peace when they wish but come together to make memories inside the house and out! With 6 double bedrooms plus a twin bedroom there is ample space to accommodate everyone in your party in comfort. There are also 6 luxurious...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.