Inviting and Spacious 2BR flat near Haymarket
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Welcome to this gorgeous 2-bedroom flat, nicely situated in Dalry, a charming neighbourhood surrounded by residential and commercial buildings that are famous for their Georgian and Edwardian architecture. A short 7-minute walk will take you to the nearest train station—Haymarket—which provides great transport links across Edinburgh. The flat consists of 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a stylishly decorated living room, and a well-equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar for dining.
The flat is decorated in vibrant colours and is equipped with all the necessary amenities to offer home-like hospitality. With its proximity to Haymarket station and homely feel, this is the ideal accommodation for your next exciting trip to Edinburgh!
KITCHEN & DINING/LIVING:
In the warm and inviting living room, you will find a comfy L-shaped sofa, 2 fabric stools, a coffee table, and a flat-screen TV with Amazon Prime, BT...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We want you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- – Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- – Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- – Keep the property clean and tidy.
- – Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- – Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- – Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- – Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- – To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.