Lux Chiado 2-Floor 3-BR Apartment w/Garage
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
This is the place for those who need the highest level of comfort. Have an unforgettable time in Lisbon in this luxury 2-level apartment in the very heart of the city. The flat is located just a stone’s throw away from Santa Justa Lift, St. George Castle, Praça do Comércio and other major city’s see sights.
Embrace yourself in pure luxury from the moment you step into the classical building in the centre of Lisbon. Enjoy elegant furniture, huge marble bathrooms, amazing views to the city and plenty of space and natural light. The flat has an air conditioner, is professionally cleaned and suitable for a short or long stay. The apartment has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room, a dining room, a fully equipped kitchen and a garage for 2 cars. Sleeps up to 6 guests. Essentials, linen and towels provided.
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN:
The absolutely fabulous living room has a large comfortable sofa, a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We want you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- – Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- – Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- – Keep the property clean and tidy.
- – Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- – Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- – Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- – Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- – To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- - In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.