Stunning 4BR Apt w/terrace&seaview in Alfama
Have breakfast at the cosy terrace and enjoy the breath-taking view to the beautiful city. This modern apartment in the famous Alfama area is the perfect place for a family or friends. It is very well situated, between the Sé Cathedral and the Miradouro das Portas do Sol, in the Sé-Alfama district of Lisbon.
The apartment has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a spacious living room with a dining area a fully equipped kitchen and a terrace. Sleeps up to 8 guests. Essentials, linen and towels provided.
The apartement is located only a 2-minute walk (140 metres) from Tram 28 Limoeiro stop, and a 7-minute walk (550 metres) from Terreiro do Paço metro station.
It is very well situated, between the Sé Cathedral and the Miradouro das Portas do Sol, in the Sé-Alfama district of Lisbon.
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN & DINING:
The spacious living room has plenty of natural light coming through large windows. It...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We want you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- a) A maximum of three people are allowed in the elevator at any one time. It is an old elevator, which will block with more than 3 people.
- b)No parties or events are allowed in the apartment.
- c) Always keep the front doors locked with your keys. Do NOT just close the door without keys. The use of the key for locking the front door is required for your own security.
- d) Always close the windows of the front bathroom before leaving.
- e) Always close the balcony doors before leaving
- f) smoking is not allowed inside the apartment nor in the building;
- g) No small children or infants are admitted in the apartment.
- h) Do not make noise, nor listen to loud music, and please respect the neighbours' rest period after 10pm.
- i) Do not remove the silicone seal from the bath overflow hole. The bath overflow hole must not be used.
- j) No pets are allowed in the apartment.
- k) The existing big oven is not operational. You have a good stove and microwave that you can use.
- l) Please switch off all heatings, fans and lights every time you leave the rooms or the apartment. Think about the environment and global warming. Enjoy your stay !