Serene Seclusion w/ Private Pool | Gone Coastal
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
🏝Welcome to ’Gone Coastal,’ an inviting 4-story beach home located just off Breach Inlet on Isle of Palms. Ideal for groups of 8-12 guests, this spacious retreat boasts 6 bedrooms and 4 full baths. As you turn off Charleston Boulevard and enter through the back gate, a long driveway leads you to the main entrance on the left side of the house, accessible through a wooden gate. The open floor plan on the first floor provides ample lounge and dining space, creating an ideal environment for large groups to gather comfortably.
🛋 On the second floor, a welcoming living area features a plush teal couch, three chairs, and a large flat-screen SmartTV. This floor also hosts 5 of the 6 bedrooms, including a variety of bed configurations. A screened-in porch with outdoor furniture and a staircase leading down to the oversized pool and heated spa adds to the appeal. Enjoy a swim after a day at the beach or bask in the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Welcome to Isle of Palms! Situated just 12 miles from downtown Charleston, Isle of Palms is a serene and secluded island town, embraced by the Intracoastal Waterway on one side and the vast Atlantic Ocean on the other. Discover the tranquility of this beach community, where a warm blend of friendly locals and visitors creates a welcoming atmosphere. Isle of Palms offers a plethora of activities to suit all preferences, from water sports and beach strolls to festivals, fishing, boating, and wildlife tours. Indulge in the island's culinary delights with local favorites such as The Windjammer, Coconut Joe's, Papi's Taqueria, Sea Biscuit Café, Luke & Ollie's, The Refuge, Morgan Creek Grill, The Boathouse at Breach Inlet, and more. Take a scenic drive down Palm Boulevard to Sullivan's Island for additional dining options like Poe's Tavern or Fort Moultrie. Explore Isle of Palms Marina for a full-service experience, offering boat rentals, charters, a restaurant, and shopping. If golf is your passion, visit the Wild Dunes Golf Resort, boasting two of the top 10 golf courses in Charleston according to Golf Digest. Whether you seek relaxation or adventure, Isle of Palms invites you to embrace its coastal charm and vibrant community during your stay.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- *Pet policy: Our home is not pet friendly but ADA service animals are always welcome. Please let us know before booking.
- *Evacuation Policy: Get a full refund within 72 hours in case of a MANDATORY evacuation in Charleston County
- *No parties
- *No Smoking inside (guests can smoke outside)
- *No firearms
- *Abide to quiet hours outside (10 pm - 8am)
- *Only decorate with painters tape (guest will be liable for any damage caused by decorations)