B5312 Southbeach 1
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
• Ground level beachfront patio
• On the boardwalk with ocean views
• Just south of Belmont Amusement Park
• Walk to parks, restaurants and beach shops
• Guests are required to fill out a DocuSign agreeing to the following house rules/terms and conditions
• Maximum occupancy 4 adults + 2 children (optional air mattresses)
• No smoking and no pets
• Not equipped with air conditioning
• Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
• Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in immediate eviction
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
South Beach 1 is an oceanfront Mission Beach vacation rental located right on the Mission Beach Boardwalk in San Diego. This ground-level condominium home features a beachfront patio with...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- PLEASE NOTE BEFORE BOOKING:
- Please contact or message us in advance of booking to make sure this home and our policies are
- compatible with your group and intended use.
- 1. NOISE AND DISTURBANCES - We enforce a Zero Tolerance Policy for noise disturbances, over
- occupancy or house parties. Violations, including noise complaints lodged by neighbors or if law
- enforcement is called to the home will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 2. AGES AND USE - All occupant ages and proposed use of the property must be disclosed prior to
- booking. Confirmed Reservations may be declined solely at management or owner’s discretion. All adult
- groups occupants must be 25 years of age or older.
- 3. E-SIGN AGREEMENT - Guest must initial and return a separate Esign agreement and submit a photo of
- self with a government-issued ID upon booking. All occupant ages and proposed use of the property
- must be provided, and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Reservations may
- be declined at the homeowner’s discretion. All occupants must be 25 years of age or older unless
- children accompanied by adults.
- 4. NO REFUNDS - Even the best or newest home has equipment that may occasionally malfunction and
- cannot be guaranteed operational 100% of the time. We promise to act immediately to remedy any
- issues, however, we do not relocate or issue refunds due to malfunctioning equipment or any other
- guest dissatisfaction or due to construction noise or any other items out of our control, unless the home
- is considered uninhabitable.
- 5. RESPONSIBLE PARTY: “Guest” is an adult at least 25 years of age and will be occupying the home
- during the entire reserved period unless other arrangements are approved in writing by Agency. Guest
- and occupants` government issued I.D. must be presented upon request. Guest assumes responsibility
- for the actions of all occupants and visitors to the Home. No keys or entry code will be issued to anyone
- who is not an adult at least 25 years of age. Any reservation found to be obtained under false pretense
- will be subject to forfeiture of all payments and deposits and the party will be required to vacate the
- property immediately.
- 6. CANCELLATION: CANCELLATION: Should Guest wish to cancel their reservation, the notice of cancellation must be in writing and Guest is responsible to verify receipt and confirmation in writing from Agency.
- • For notice received thirty (30) or more days prior to the check-in date, Agency will refund 100% of payments received, less 3% of the rental amount and tax.
- • For notice received less than thirty (30) days prior to check-in date, Agency will refund 100% of payments received, less 50% of the rental amount and tax. Insurance is non-refundable.
- • For notice received fifteen (15) days or fewer prior to check-in date, Guest will be liable for 100% of the contracted amount less tax, cleaning fees and Vacation Rental Damage Protection. Insurance is non-refundable.
- There are no refunds for early departures, delayed arrivals, construction activity, inclement weather, or reduction in the number of nights reserved for any reason. Trip cancellation insurance is highly recommended. If the Home becomes unavailable or unsuitable for rent for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to, casualty loss, construction, noise, physical deterioration, or loss of utility services, the Agency’s liability will be limited to the return of all monies paid on account at the time of cancellation by the Agency. In the event Agency cancels the reservation; Agency will attempt to substitute the Home with a like-kind. All monies received will be refunded to Guest within 7 business days of confirmation of notice of cancellation.
- 7. TERMINATION: Agency or its agent has the right to inspect and photograph the condition of the
- premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should Guest or any
- occupants violate the terms of this Agreement, Guest shall waive all rights to due process for failure to
- vacate the premises upon termination. Guest is notified that all individuals occupying the Home will be
- subject to immediate eviction procedures under State law. Agency or its agent may enter the premises
- and remove Guest, the members of Guest`s party, and their belongings. Noise disturbances or use of the
- Home for any unlawful purpose including, but not limited to the possession, serving, or consumption of
- alcoholic beverages by persons less than 21 years of age, house parties or keg parties, beer pong, or use
- of common areas in a manner contrary to the provisions of this agreement, or the rules of the
- homeowner’s association, are prohibited.
- 8. RENTS AND PAYMENT TERMS: Guest assumes all liability and will be financially liable for any disputed
- or chargeback amounts. Rates are subject to change and no refunds are given in the event advertised
- rental rates are reduced. If a discrepancy arises between information or rates quoted verbally, on the
- website, email or otherwise, the rate on the reservation will prevail. In the event incorrect information
- or rates are quoted due to a typographical or other error, Agency shall have the right to refuse, cancel or
- limit any reservations listed incorrectly.
- 9. DAMAGE AND SECURITY DEPOSIT
- If during the dates of occupancy, Guest or any occupants causes any damage to real or personal
- property of the Home or premises as a result of intentional or unintentional acts, Guest must notify
- Agency of any damages prior to check out and any repairs or replacement costs are the responsibility of
- Guest. Agency may impose a refundable Security Deposit at any time prior to or during the dates of stay.
- If a Security Deposit is imposed, it must be paid to Agency upon demand, or Guest will not be allowed to
- enter or remain in the Home. The Security Deposit may also be withheld or surrendered should Guest
- violate any terms of the agreement, including noise disturbances. The Security Deposit less any
- deductions will be returned within 14 days of the departure date. Guest is responsible for any missing
- items and damage from pets and smoking, including costs of allergy/flea/smoke remediation.
- 10. RESERVATION TRANSFERS: Should Guest need to transfer the reservation to a substitute Guest,
- substitute Guest must be approved by Agency and agree to all current terms and conditions. A $150
- transfer processing fee shall be applied to the reservation.
- 11. CHECK-IN: Check-in time is 4:00 PM. Early check-in is allowed only with prior written approval. Keys
- or entry code will be provided once all fees and charges have been collected.
- 12. CHECK OUT: Check out time is 10:00 AM. There is no holding over. PRIOR WRITTEN APPROVAL IS
- REQUIRED from Agency for late check-out. A fee will be charged for each hour (or portion thereof) past
- the required check out time and Guest will be liable for any additional damages incurred, but not limited
- to the cost of supplying alternative accommodations for arriving guests.
- 13. CHECK OUT / CLEANING PROCEDURES: Each Home will be inspected, sanitized, and cleaned prior to
- arrival and after departure. Guest should leave the Home in the same general condition at Check-In
- a) Rubbish and discards removed or placed in the garbage.
- b) Cooking and other messes cleaned up and dishwasher started.
- c) Put back any furniture or items that have been moved (inside and outside the home).
- d) Garage remote(s) on the kitchen counter. All other remote controls left in plain sight.
- e) Turn-off lights, heater/air conditioner, fans, appliances, etc.
- f) Make sure all doors and windows are closed and locked.
- g) If the Home is equipped with a lockbox, please return keys to the lockbox after locking up.
- The cleaning fee is for a standard cleaning only. If the home was left in a state that additional cleaning is
- required, fees will be charged to Guests credit card on file. A $25 per item fee will be charged for each
- missing key and $75 for each garage door opener and remote control that is not left at the Home upon
- 14. OCCUPANCY: Guest understands and agrees that Home shall be occupied by no more than the
- number of individuals (including children and infants) indicated on the website listing, and day/evening
- guests are limited to 4 persons. A fee of up to $500.00 per day per person may be imposed for excess
- occupancy. All-day/evening guests must vacate the premises by 10:00 p.m. Should Guest wish to
- entertain or have more than 4 guests; Guest must obtain pre-approval by Agency in writing.
- 15. AMENITIES: The Home is fully furnished, and includes ready-made beds, 1 set of bath towels per
- guest, and an equipped kitchen. Furnishings and amenities are not new and may exhibit signs of wear
- and tear. Amenities and furnishings are subject to change and may or may not be the exact same as
- represented due to replacement, substitution, or other reasons. Agency provides a starter kit of soaps,
- dish detergent, laundry soap, shampoo, toilet paper, paper towels, and other dispensable items. Since a
- limited supply is provided, Guest should plan to shop to replenish these items if necessary. Agency
- assumes no responsibility for the quality or contents of any food products left on the premises and
- Guests use and/or consumption of the same is not recommended and shall be at Guest`s own risk(s).
- Towels (except beach towels) and linens are not to be taken from the Homes.
- 16. TELEPHONES: Landline phones are not customarily provided. Emergency medical, fire and police
- service can be called by dialing 911. Many properties are in areas with poor cell phone coverage. Please
- consult with Agency if you are concerned with cell phone signal strength.
- 17. DISTURBANCES: Guest and their guests shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good
- neighbors, respecting the rights of the surrounding neighbors, and shall not create noise or disturbances
- that interfere with the quiet enjoyment of their property. Outdoor noise or noise carrying outside from
- inside the home should be kept to a minimum regardless of the hour and in compliance with the local
- Noise Ordinance.
- 18. GUEST`S NOTIFICATION RESPONSIBILITIES: Guest must notify Agency upon arrival to the home. Upon
- arrival, Guest shall examine the Home, all furniture, furnishings, appliances, fixtures and appearance of
- the property, and shall report any deficiencies upon discovery. Guest also agrees to immediately notify
- Agency of any occurrences that may cause damage to the property or adjacent Homes and to take any
- necessary measures to mitigate damage. Otherwise Guest may be responsible for damages for failure to
- do so. Guest acknowledges that unless Agency is notified on the day of check-in of any damage or
- cleaning concerns, Guest will be liable. All damages, breakage, lost or missing items during the
- occupancy will be Guest`s responsibility and must be reported to Agency prior to departure.
- 19. MULTIPLE HOME RENTALS: Should Guest or acquaintance of Guest rent another home in proximity
- to the Home, no items shall be moved from home to home. Because of wear and tear, plumbing, and
- noise considerations, no more than 4 guests from either home should occupy the other.
- 20. GARBAGE: Guest shall place all food scraps in the garbage and not sinks. All waste generated during
- the rental period must be disposed of in a lawful manner in trash bags and in the receptacles provided.
- Guest is cautioned not to leave trash outside for long periods of time because it attracts pests. Contact
- Agency for any hauling needed or concerns.
- 21. SUBLEASING: Guest shall not sublet the property.
- 22. SMOKING: No smoking is allowed on the premises. If smoking does occur on the premises, Guest
- may be evicted and is financially responsible for all damage caused by the smoking including, but not
- limited to, stains, burns and the cost of odor remediation and removal and replacement of damaged
- 23. PETS: Pets are prohibited unless otherwise approved and a signed Pet Addendum has been
- submitted in advance of occupancy. If an unauthorized pet is found on the premises, Guest may and/or
- pet may be evicted and Guest is responsible to remedy any and all pet damages and the cost of
- remediation, including pet allergen remediation, flea remediation and reimbursement to Agency. This
- includes any refunds or costs necessary to relocate or compensate for the relocation of future guests
- until remediation is completed.
- 24. TRANSIENT OCCUPANCY: Guest expressly acknowledges and agrees that this Agreement is for
- transient occupancy of the Home and that Guest does not intend to make the Home a residence or
- 25. OWNERS PROPERTY: Guest agrees not to access the owner`s storage area, even if unlocked, which
- contains the owner’s personal property and may contain cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be
- hazardous to children and adults.
- 26. FIRE EXTINGUISHER: The Home is equipped with a minimum of one (1) fire extinguisher. It is the duty
- of the Guest to locate fire extinguisher, notify all other occupants of the location, and inform
- management immediately should the fire extinguisher be missing, or be less or become less than fully
- 27. SMOKE DETECTORS/ CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR: The Home has smoke detectors and a carbon
- monoxide detector installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Guest will
- notify management without delay if detectors are missing, uninstalled, "chirps" or have a low battery
- 28. PARKING: Guest is advised that in many high-density beach communities, parking is at a premium
- and alleyways, garages and parking spaces can be smaller than normal. Guest is advised to ask for
- measurements if parking is needed. No refunds will be given if vehicles do not fit in designated spaces.
- Please verify the dimensions of spaces and vehicles.
- 29. SECURITY: Guest shall see to their own and to the Home security by locking doors, windows, garage
- doors, etc. when it`s prudent to do so and always when the home is unoccupied.
- 30. NEW LOCKS OR ALTERATIONS: Guest shall not make or permit to be made any alterations to the
- Premises or change or add any lock without the prior consent of Agency.
- 31. LOST ITEMS: Agency shall bear no responsibility for lost, stolen or abandoned items. Every
- reasonable effort will be made to contact the Guest for return. There will be a minimum $25.00 handling
- charge plus shipping costs for any found items returned at Guest`s request. Agency shall not be held
- liable for the condition of said items. Any items not claimed for longer than 30 days may be donated or
- 32. TV/CABLE/INTERNET/SATELLITE: Services are provided as a convenience only and are not integral to
- this agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access
- problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences in regard to service.
- 33. AIR CONDITIONING / HEATING: Many homes are not equipped with air conditioning. If so equipped,
- and if not regulated otherwise, Guest agrees that Air conditioning shall not be set below 72 degrees and
- heat shall not be set above 78 and that the fan setting shall be "Auto". Doors and windows shall be
- closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation. There are no refunds for lack of or
- malfunctioning HVAC Homes.
- 34. POOL AND SPA: If so equipped, Pool heating, unless solar equipped is an additional fee and must be
- paid for prior to use. Guest agrees not to tamper with pool heat controls or manipulate heater in any
- way. Pool heat shall not exceed 86 degrees. Guest understands that the area surrounding the pool and
- spa may not be fenced or secure. Guest also understands and agrees to be responsible and liable and
- will pay Agency upon request for any damages that occur to the pool and spa and related systems
- because of tampering, misuse, and/or negligence.
- 35. CHARGING ELECTRIC VEHICLES: Utilizing electrical outlets to charge vehicles is prohibited without
- preapproval in writing. Guest will assume any and all liability and be subject to additional fees in this
- 36. SYSTEM(S) / FURNISHING / AMENITY FAILURES: In the event, the rental Home sustains a failure of a
- system, including but not limited to water, sewer, septic, electrical, gas, plumbing, mechanical,
- appliances, heat pump, ventilating, pool, hot tub or other system or structural systems, furnishings or
- amenities, Agency will make every reasonable effort to repair or replace the failed system or equipment,
- and in such event, Guest agrees to permit Agency or its service provider to have reasonable access to
- the Home to inspect and make such repairs. Neither the homeowner nor the Agency shall be liable to
- Guest for damages, and no refunds will be given for such failures.
- 37. NOISE AND NOISE TRANSMISSION: Guest is aware that Home is in a populated area and it is,
- therefore, subject to noise from nearby residences/businesses/traffic and or construction. If Home has
- common walls, ceilings, or floors, noise will likely travel between and cause disturbance to Guest from
- other residences.
- 38. OTHER OCCURRENCES: Agency does not accept liability for any loss or damage caused by but not
- limited to the following: weather conditions, natural disasters, pests, construction disturbances,
- pandemics, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control. There shall be no refunds of rents because
- of shortened stays, ruined expectations, or departures due to work and family emergencies, illness,
- unavailability of any or all parts of the Home, or any other reasons. It is highly recommended that Guest
- purchases travel insurance.
- 39. SALE / LEASE OF HOME: If Home is actively listed for sale or lease, Agency may notify Guest to
- schedule and show Home.
- 40. WAIVER OF LIABILITY: for spa, hot tub, Jacuzzi, whirlpool, pool, sauna, pond, decks, railings, bunk
- beds, etc. herein referred to as Special Features. If so equipped, it is the Guest`s responsibility to
- practice and explain safety precautions to other occupants. Guest understands that there are special
- risks involved for anyone, particularly children who are not carefully supervised, person(s) intoxicated,
- on any kind of drugs or medication, with health risks, or if pregnant. Guest agrees to explain the risks of
- the presence and use of Special Features to all occupants at the Home. Guest agrees to instruct all
- guests on-premises to not access any off-limit or unsafe sections of the property including roof-tops.
- Swimming pools and spa may not be fenced. Even if so, special care should be taken. Guest agrees to
- assume all responsibility to make all occupants aware of risks and for the consequences of those risks
- and to be fully and solely responsible for any accidents that may occur. Guest agrees to waive any claim
- whatsoever against the homeowner or Agency for accidents or claims.
- 41. RESERVATIONS ARE NOT FULLY GUARANTEED: If for any reason, the Home is not available or
- becomes unavailable or uninhabitable for the reservation dates, every effort will be made to locate
- substitute accommodations. If the substituted Home rents for more for the same period, or remaining
- period respectively, Guest will have the option to pay any additional charges or cancel the reservation
- within 72 hours of notification of Guest by Agency. However, if the substituted Home rents for less for
- the same period, the difference will be refunded to Guest. In any event, the sole remedy for any
- perceived damages, liability, or inconvenience is a full refund of the rental amount upon Guest
- cancellation. It is highly recommended that Guest considers the purchase of travel insurance.
- 42. AGENCY: It is mutually understood and agreed that Agency is acting as Agent only for the
- homeowner and has no liability to either party for the performance of any terms or covenant of this
- agreement. Furthermore, Guest understands Agency is being compensated in this transaction by the
- homeowner and is contractually obligated to protect the interest of the same. Agency hereby discloses
- to Guest that should Guest elect to purchase travel insurance protection or damage insurance through
- Agency, Agency may be compensated by the provider(s) for cooperation in the transaction.
- 43. HOLD HARMLESS: The Guest and all occupants shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Agency
- and the homeowner against any and all claims of personal injury, property damage, or loss arising from
- the use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Guests also expressly
- recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the
- property does not cover the personal property of Guests and that Guests should purchase their own
- insurance if such coverage is desired.
- 44. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The undersigned, for himself/herself, his/her heirs,
- assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Agency and Owner from any and
- all claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which may have
- occurred to the undersigned, or any of his/her occupants or guests as a result of, or in connection with
- the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Agency and Owner free and harmless of any claim or
- suit arising therefrom. In any action concerning the rights, duties, or liabilities of the parties to this
- agreement, their principals, agents, successors, or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to
- recover reasonable attorney fees and costs.
- 45. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS: Any exceptions to the above-mentioned policies must be approved in writing
- by Agency in advance.
- 46. DISPUTES: Any disputes under this Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance
- with the laws of the State of California. Any action relating to this Agreement shall be filed only in the
- San Diego County court in California in which county the Home is located. Both parties consent to the
- exclusive venue and jurisdiction of such court. Guest agrees to pay all reasonable costs, attorney`s fees
- and expenses that shall be made or incurred by the Agency enforcing this agreement.
- 47. CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION: Guest agrees to provide Agency with a valid credit card for the
- duration of the reservation. Guest is providing the credit card as a guarantee. Guest certifies that
- he/she has read and agrees to abide by the terms of this agreement, and agrees to pay and authorize
- Agency to charge any rental amounts, taxes, security deposits, extra cleaning, missing property and any
- damages not covered under the Security Deposit Protection (Paragraph 3) and fines or charges
- pertaining to violations of the rental agreement. Guest understands that all credit card sales are final.
- Should Agency be unable to recover costs from the credit card on file, Guest is responsible to provide an
- alternative method of reimbursement within 48 hours of notification.
- 48. ELECTRONIC CONSENT: By checking the box and clicking on the "I AGREE" button, Guest is
- consenting to the use of an electronic signature in lieu of an original signature on paper. Guest has the
- right to request to sign a paper copy instead. By checking the I AGREE button, Guest waives that right.
- After consent, Guest may, upon written request to Agency, obtain a paper copy of the electronic record.
- No fee will be charged for such copy and no special hardware or software is required to view it. Guests
- agreement to use an electronic signature for any documents will continue until such time as Guest
- notifies Agency in writing that you Guest longer wishes to use an electronic signature. There is no
- penalty for Guest withdrawing this consent. Guest should always ensure that Agency has a current email
- address on file to contact Guest regarding any changes, if necessary.