- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Secluded, comfortable and fully renovated, this enchanting and luminous family villa was designed by the Admiral himself (who hailed from Kastellorizo) with great love and respect for the island and its turbulent history. It is featuring authentic traditional architectural details and is the first ever new house to be built after the island's WWII destruction, as a heartfelt act of faith and encouragement by the Admiral and his family towards the inhabitants of the (until then mainly forgotten and isolated) island. Pure white walls, eclectic furnishings from all over the world, ancient local stonework and creamy floors are all enhanced by the cool splashes of blue, which exalt the light and airy atmosphere, creating an extremely restful environment.
But its ultimate luxury remains its stunning seafront location.
Having the sea at hand's reach, this fabulous, so easy to live in, family villa is all...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Airport: Daily 25 min. flights from and to Rhodes Airport (serviced by numerous international airlines) Open frontiers with Turkey, linked by daily boat trips of 30 min. duration Three times per week boat connection to Rhodes (incl. Fast Ferry)
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.