Contemporary 3-bed house w/ roof terrace & garden
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Contemporary house, conveniently settled in Hackney, one of East London’s coolest neighbourhoods. The area nearby puts some of the unmissable places within reach, including Victoria Park and Broadway Market. A short 7-minute walk will take you to London Fields train station. The property consists of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a stylish living room, a well-equipped kitchen, a dining area, roof terrace, garden and free parking upon request.
This modern oasis has all the necessary amenities to ensure maximum cosiness throughout your stay. It will be an ideal base for extended family, 3 couples, or a group of 6 close friends.
Essentials, linens, towels, TV, and WiFi are provided.
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN:
Attention to detail is evident throughout this gorgeously decorated living room. You will find a comfy L-shaped sofa, 3 armchairs, flat-screen TV, and a convenient coffee table to enjoy a light...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.