Stylish 6 BR Villa With Pool And Lake Views
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
Outside you can wine, dine and relax in the shade of the covered terrace with table and chairs or enjoy the sun in the garden (1000m��) with beautiful lawn and lakeviews. The large swimming pool (11 x 5m) is surrounded by a wooden decking with sun beds and parasols. The villa is set in large private park (40000m��) bordering the protected natural park ���Parco Naturale Lagoni di Mercurago��� great for walks, tranquility and peace in the midst of nature.
Included: Water, electricity, gas, bed linen, bathroom and pool towels, satellite TV, stereo, wireless internet, dishwasher, washing machine, open fireplace, baby bed and high chair, garden, barbecue, swimming pool (11 x 5m; depth from 1 to 2,3m), parking (2 car spaces covered and more space uncovered)
The villa is a gorgeous villa perched on the hillside over the gulf of Arona in the south of Lake Maggiore. Within walking distance (500m) of the little village...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
The villa is a gorgeous villa perched on the hillside over the gulf of Arona in the south of Lake Maggiore. Within walking distance (500m) of the little village center of Dormelletto you���ll find a bar and small grocery store. The villa is located 4 km from Arona, a pleasant and lively town with a beautiful lakeside promenade and many shops, pubs and restaurants. From there you can easily hop on any ferry to explore Lake Maggiore. The railway station of Arona connects you easily with a city trip to Milan. At 20 km you���ll find Stresa, the most popular tourist resort of Lago Maggiore, and the famous Borromeo Islands.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.