Beautiful Villa Surrounded By Mediterannean Trees
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 14 Guests
The villa expertly renovated with fine traditional materials and fabrics of the highest quality is a combination of modernity and tradition to offer all modern comforts. The owners have put their personal touch and care in every single detail and the nuances used give the house a bright and airy feel.
Sleeps 10 / 12 (4 Bedrooms, double sofa bed, 3 Bathrooms with shower)
4 bedrooms with 4 Queen size beds and 1 double sofabed, 3 bathrooms with shower, 1 kitchen, 2 wide terraces, 1 living room. (Sleeps 10+2)
Square Meters: 250
Sleeps 2 + 2 (1 Bedroom, 1 sofa bed, 1 Bathroom)
1 bedroom with 1 Queen size bed, 1 dining room with 1 double sofa bed, 1 bathroom with shower, 1 kitchen.
Square Meters: 50
Outside: private garden and park, patio fully equipped with garden furniture, shower, panoramic...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
For seaside and sun lovers, for families and groups of friends, the villa is the ideal base to visit Liguria and part of Tuscany and discover the excellent local food. Not to mention that you can reach the seaside 5 minutes by car, both the wild beaches in the Cinque Terre and the more elegant ones of Versilia. Moreover thanks to the villa's strategic location you can easily reach interesting tourist and cultural sights both in Liguria and in Tuscany: Bocca di Magra, Lerici, Porto Venere and the marvellous Cinque Terre, Golfo dei Poeti (Poets��Gulf), Portofino and Genova. Handy ferries to Cinque Terre, Punta Corvo, the Islands Palmaria and Tino, Porto Venere and Portofino depart daily from the local ports of Bocca di Magra (5 km) , Lerici and Marina di Carrara (10 km). Some Tuscan locations near to the property are (among the others): Forte dei Marmi and Viareggio, famous for its boutiques and night life (20 minutes) Carrara��s marble quarries (30 minutes), Pietrasanta, the historical and artistic capital of Versilia with the most famous statuary shops (30 minutes by car), Lucca (50 minutes), Pisa (50 minutes), Florence (1 hour and 30) BOCCA DI MAGRA AREA: The area around Bocca di Magra caters to many different tastes, offering a wealth of leisure-time pursuits for people of all ages. Watersports enthusiasts can swim, windsurf, sail and go sea-fishing in the Mediterranean, while sun-worshippers can bask idly on the unspoilt sandy beaches. The nearby inland Apuan Alps mountain range, which reaches as high as 1,750 metres above sea-level, provides extensive opportunities for leisurely walking, more strenuous hiking, serious climbing or carefree cycling in fantastic scenery. For those fascinated by history, art and architecture, the Roman Villa of Bocca di Magra and medieval town of Sarzana, set in the valley below, invites you to explore its lovely historic places and magnificent churches.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.