All bathrooms & bedrooms are redone and unique decoration items from all over the world have been handpicked by the owners. It is located in Aleomanda area of Mykonos and it is absolutely ready to host you! In the upper level there are 2 bedrooms with 2 en-suite bathrooms. And a private veranda gazing the Aegean blue from both rooms!
In the pool level you will happily find the fully equipped kitchen and the stone-built living room that will keep you cool even in the warmest days of the greek summer! There is also a fireplace for the winter type of guests. In the same level there is another spacious minimal ensuite bedroom with two single beds.
On the lower level you will find a Guesthouse with two different entraces for privacy and an interior door that can be locked if needed to be separated. Both have equipped kitchenettes & bathrooms that can host up to 4 people in total. One bedroom offers a king size bed and...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
No Pets Allowed
Mykonos Town 5.6 kms, 11 minutes New Port 8.5 kms, 15 minutes Airport 5.9 kms, 11 minutes Closest shop/beach (Ornos) 2.7 kms, 5 minutes
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.