Delightful Country Villa Surrounded By Olive Groves
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
From the villas spacious terrace and manicured garden, guests may enter directly into the ground floor. Upon entering the ground floor to the left is a spacious living room that has two large sofas and a flat screen television with some satellite channels including BBC. Just beside the living room is the dining area which is furnished with an antique table and seats up to 8 guests. To the right of the dining room is the delightful country style kitchen which is fully equipped with a dishwasher, a professional gas stove top and electric oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker and a small cantina.
From the dining room the staircase leads guests up to the first floor which can also be reached directly through the villas front door. The first floor is composed of two bedrooms and one bathroom. One of the bedrooms has a king size bed (1.80×1.90 cm) and the second bedroom has two singles which can be made together upon request. From...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Just beside the villa, is an antique pathway, that either leads down to La Spezia or farther up the hills with different points of interest such as the grotta of Bocca Lupara . For the more adventurous, the pathway leads as far as the panoramic pathway no.1 of the Cinque Terre where one may choose to go left towards Portovenere or right towards the villages of the Cinque Terre’s a long hike! The Colle del Telegrafo (point of departure for the CinqueTerre pathways) can also be reached by car in about 10 minutes from the villa. The actual towns of the Cinque Terre may be reached from the villa either by car, by ferry, or by train. The train station in La Spezia is only a five minute drive from the villa and trains depart almost every hour for the Cinque Terre. The ferry dock is also only about 10 minutes from the villa and is probably the most panoramic alternative. Although the Cinque Terre towns are better known, also the towns of Portovenere, Lerici, Fiascherino, and Montemarcello are all well worth visiting and all within 20-30 minutes by car from the villa. Lucca, Florence, and Pisa are also all feasible day trips.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.