Magical Villa with Breathtaking Lakeview And Pool
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
The villa can accomodate up to 10 people over 2 floors:
– On the upper floor (street level) is a bright and modern furnished living room composed of a sitting area with TV and open fire place, a dining area with large table, a fully equipped kitchen, and access to a panoramic balcony and terrace. This floor also provides three air-conditioned bedrooms: two bedrooms with double bed and lake view, one bedroom with 2 single beds, and two bathrooms (one with shower, one with bathtub).
– On the lower floor (garden level) is a second spacious living area with a scenic wooden table and little kitchen, sitting corner with TV, bedroom with double bed, bedroom with 2 single beds and a bathroom with double sink and shower, embellished with large stoneware tiles, and laundry area equipped with washing machine and separate dryer.
Outside you’ll be impressed by the very pleasant garden with 180° views over Lake Maggiore. The...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
This amazing holiday estate is peacefully located in the village of Magognino between Belgirate (3,5 km) and Stresa (5 km), the latter being the most popular tourist town of Lake Maggiore with many shops, restaurants and a beautiful promenade along the lake. From there you can hop on any ferry boat and explore Lago Maggiore, its magical islands, and the natural beauty of both Italy and Switzerland. Easy one day trips are possible to the cities of Milan and Turin, the famous Piedmont vineyards, the romantic Lake Orta, or trekking in the nearby mountain valleys.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.