Comfort and privileged location at Vilaboim Square
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Have you ever imagined yourself staying in the heart of Higienópolis, in front of Vilaboim Square? This airy, light and spacious apartment, with 3 bedrooms, is ready to host you and your family, when staying in town! Less than 1km from iconic places in the city like FAAP and MACKENZIE university, Pacaembu Stadium, Football Museum, Buenos Aires Park, Pátio Higienópolis Shopping Mall Samaritano Hospital and so many others! The 3 bedrooms have spacious closets! In the first one, we have a king size bed and ceiling fan. In the second one, queen bed and air conditioning. In the third bedroom, single bed and single bunk bed, ceiling fan and desk for home office and stuff. The living room is cozy and airy, with a cable TV, internet, dining table and a well-equipped kitchen! Also, we have a washing machine and a service room with 1 bathroom. The building doesn’t have common area. 1 parking spot available. Wooded streets, full of historic...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Wooded streets, full of historic mansions and luxurious buildings, the region is considered one of the most noble and with the greatest variety of leisure and cultural options in São Paulo. Outstanding gastronomic region and special points that you can only find there! Vilaboim Square, Buenos Aires Square, Pacaembu, Football Museum, Mackenzie, FAAP, among other great icons of the city.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We would like to point out some rules that we think are important so that we don't have any problems during this experience.
- They are:
- - It is mandatory to provide copies (or photos) of the document of everyone who will be staying at the property as this is a requirement for check-in to be completed. The stay is only allowed to those on the reservation;
- - Respect the check-in and check-out times - Visits, commercial activities and photo sessions are strictly prohibited;
- - If you need a baby bath or crib, please notify us in advance of your entry so that we can arrange it; - It is not permited: smoking, pets and parties inside the apartment;
- - We provide a set of bed linen and towels proportional to the number of people who will be staying;
- - Please take care of the trousseau and household utensils! In case of damage, loss or permanent stains, a fee of the cost of each item will be requested;
- - Basic materials such as: toilet paper, water, coffee and sugar are left for you at first. It is the guest's responsibility to replace according to their need;
- - We are not responsible for orders and correspondence or parcels sent or left on site outside of your period of stay.
- If you have any problems or questions, feel free to let us know! We will resolve it in the best possible way.
- Enjoy your stay!