Serenity On Saunders Drive Amazing View
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 16 Guests
￫ 5 Bedrooms/ 3 Bath with lots of Nooks & Cranny’s!
￫ Plenty of Outside Decking (front & back)
￫ Large Kitchen w/New Stainless Appliances & New Granite Counter Tops
￫ Pet Friendly!
￫ Sunken Living Room w/Fireplace
￫ Lots of Windows for Natural Light being Southern Exposure
￫ Full-Size Laundry Area...Central Air Conditioning.
￫ Plenty of Parking for Friends & Family
3 levels in this home (stairs to climb throughout)
• Bedroom: Queen Size bed with streaming TV
• Bedroom: Queen Size bed with streaming TV & computer desk
• Bedroom: Queen Size bed TV (cable & streaming apps)
• Bedroom: 2 Queen Size beds
• Bedroom: Bunk Bed with Full size (bottom) and Twin size (top)
• Pool table, Foosball and Ping Pong table available!
We are only a message, phone, text away! Please let us know if...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - Please return all 10 amenity badges upon check out. There will be a fee of $100 per tag is not returned .
- -ALL Trash should be placed in bags, and disposed of at Trash Compactors. Trash compactors are located adjacent to the Member Services Building and also at the Mill Pond Townhome entrance.
- If any trash bags are left behind, there will be an extra charge of $25 to remove.
- - No smoking of any kind inside the house -$250 fine if detected.
- - No more than the number of guests booked ON PREMISE at any time: $200 fine per person detected.
- -If there is anyone under 18 yrs in group, primary renter must be 25+.
- - Please remove shoes
- - Quiet hours from 10pm to 8am(50 decibels).
- - Primary renter must have valid govt ID, phone number and address on file.
- - We are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables during your stay. We cannot be responsible for any items left behind. There will be a minimum $100 handling fee for returning requested items to you. Shipping and packaging will be charged at cost. Items will be kept for 5-days. After which time they will be donated at management discretion.
- - Unfortunately, we do not allow late checkout to respect our cleaner's schedules. A fine of 50% of the upcoming night's stay will be imposed for a late checkout between 30 minutes and 2 hours past checkout time. Any checkout beyond 2 hours late will be charged at 2x the upcoming night's stay.