Camp S’mores & More
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
This adorable guest cottage and bunkhouse are just steps away from the picturesque Granny Kent Pond and offer a homey, cozy interior, making for the perfect waterfront escape. If the weather permits, start the day on your patio with a cup of coffee courtesy of the Keurig machine. Nearby youll find ATV trails, hiking trails, nature preserves, local ice cream shops, and golf courses. If youd like to explore by water, this cute cottage has two kayaks available for your use and a private dock and boat launch. Less than 30 miles from King Pine Ski Area, Shapleigh offers excellent skiing and snowboarding opportunities. Snowmobile trails wind through the surrounding area, offering a unique experience to explore the beauty of the landscape. Hunters and anglers will find paradise here, with plenty of tracking and icefishing opportunities.
The main home features knottypine paneled walls to enhance that cabin vibe. An open layout...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- 2 dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee USD with the following costs, plus tax if applicable
- 00 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 1 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 2 bedrooms 80 for stays 13 nights, 20 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 3 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 4 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 6 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 7 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 8 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 or more bedrooms 16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To rep
- ort accidental damage, please call the Property Manager Guest Services claim line at 888 5298858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, nonfraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of 2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Property Manager LLC.
- BOAT AND DOCK LIABILITY ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND WAIVER
- This Boat and Dock Liability Acknowledgment and Waiver this Waiver is hereby incorporated as UnitSpecific Terms into the Vacation Rental Agreement Agreement for rental of the vacation rental property specified in the Agreement Property. In consideration for the right to use the dock and associated recreational equipment, Renter agrees to inform all other guests and persons accessing the Property collectively, Occupants of the terms of this Waiver, and to ensure that all Occupants understand and comply with the Waiver terms.
- The Property may include the use of a a dock and b one or more kayaks, canoes, standup paddleboards, or other unpowered watercraft the boats. Due to weather and water conditions, the dock and boats may not be functional or safely usable at the time of your stay. Diving from the dock is not permitted, as submerged hazards may cause serious injury or death. Renters acknowledge that swimming off the dock features inherent natural and manmade hazards.
- USE OF THE DOCK OR BOATS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. Renter and Occupants acknowledge that access to and use of the dock or boats, and swimming off the dock, can be dangerous, and that boating and swimming are inherently dangerous recreational activities with risks of BODILY INJURY AND DEATH including but not limited to drowning. Renter and Occupants agree to assume all of the risks, known and unknown, associated with the use of the dock and boats. Renter and Occupants agree to take all necessary preventative measures to avoid risks of injury and death. Children should be supervised by an adult at all times when using the dock or boats.
- RENTER AND OCCUPANTS HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO BRING SUIT AGAINST THE OWNER AND Property Manager, INCLUDING ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AND AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AND THEIR OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES collectively, Released Parties FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, OR ANY OTHER LOSSES OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF THE DOCK OR BOATS.
- ADDITIONALLY, RENTER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FROM THE RENTER, OCCUPANTS, OR THEIR HEIRS AND NEXT OF KIN THAT RESULT IN ANY LOSSES, COSTS INCLUDING ATTORNEYS FEES, DAMAGES OR EXPENSES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE DOCK OR BOATS, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE INHERENT RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH SUCH USE OR THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES.
- Maine Boating LAW
- Watercraft Under 16 feet in length
- If your boat is less than 16 feet long, or is a canoe or kayak of any length you must have a wearable Type l, ll,or lll PFD for each person on board.
- MANDATORY WEARING OF YOUR PFD
- Children 10 years of age and under must wear a Type l, ll, lll PFD while on board all watercraft.