Dane Hill - cosy town house near the sea
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
Come and relax in our stylish home in Cliftonville. Located very close by to local conveniences plus attractions such as Margate Sands and the Turner Contemporary only a 10 minute stroll away. This home is perfect for those looking to explore East Kent and the Thanet coast or for those who are looking to have a relaxing getaway in one of England’s most famous seaside towns.
A 3 bedroom house (2 doubles, 1 single) across 4 floors. Setup for families or friends, you will have access to all areas of the house. Please be aware that the stairs in the house are quite steep and may not be suitable for older individuals or those with mobility issues. There is also a small garden for you to chill out in.
Basement - Kitchen and Dining Room
Ground Floor - Living Room and Bathroom
First Floor - Single Bedroom and Double Bedroom
Second Floor - King Bedroom
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Free Parking: Off-site
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.