Roper Road - 2 bedroom apartment in The Maltings near West Station
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Comfortable 2 double bedroom apartment situated on the St. Dunstan’s area just 3 min walk from the city centre and Canterbury West station and 10’ from the University of Kent providing an ideal base from which to explore the medieval city of Canterbury. Ideal for couples, business travellers and families.
The apartment has a double bed and two single beds in a quiet location. Self-served coffee, tea and sugar are available for free during your stay. Shampoo, fresh bed linen and towels are provided.
Floorplan:- All on one floor
Ground floor - Twin Bedroom, Double Bedroom, Bathroom and open plan living room, dining room and kitchen
Full access to the entire property. Free Wifi throughout your stay. Network and passcode can be found in the Guidebook. Please note the flat is located on the second floor and it’s accessed by stairs.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.