Host & Stay | Prospect Place
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Cosy 2 double bedroom cottage situated near Canterbury East Station just 10min walk from the city centre and very close to Canterbury Christ Church University, Kent Hospital and the Cricket grounds providing an ideal base from which to explore the medieval city of Canterbury. Canterbury Cathedral is 15 min walk.
- Cosy lounge with TV and sitting area
- Dining table and Fridge/Freezer, board games and books available
- Fully-equipped kitchen with microwave, kettle, toaster, hob, oven, washing machine and kitchen utensils
- Downstairs toilet next to kitchen
- Patio and garden with BBQ
- 2 double bedrooms with wardrobes, chest of drawers, hair-dryer, space for travel cot (no bedding provided) or an extra single mattress that can be added on request.
- 1 bathroom with bathtub and shower.
Full access to the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.