Sail Away - 2 bedroom apartment near the beach
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Perfectly located first floor apartment in sunny Whitstable, just a 2 minute walk from the beach. Come and relax in our cosy and luxurious apartment, complete with all the mod cons and easy access to the golf course, tennis courts and the bustling high street with a myriad of cafes, pubs, restaurants, boutique shops and museums.
Floorplan-All on one floor
Ground Floor - Living room, bathroom x2, kitchen, double bedroom x2
The entire property is exclusively for you
Interaction with Guests:
Our property can be accessed totally contact-free. Our on-site lockboxes and online and on the phone support mean that you can arrive quickly, easily and socially distanced.
Before your arrival we will send you all the details you need to check in to the property including any access codes and the code for the lock box to access the keys. This will arrive via...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Free Parking: Off-site
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.