Host & Stay | Ancient Lights
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Stunning property located in the heart of Broadstairs, with incredible sea views. Ideal for families visiting the Kent coast or groups looking to enjoy the sunny seaside. The property is surrounded by shops and eateries for you to get lost in. Its also only a short train ride to Canterbury or the surrounding towns in East Kent.
Ground floor (at street level):
- one comfortable super king bedroom
- one twin bedroom (2 single beds) with en-suite bathroom with shower
- one small bedroom with a bunk bed (sleeps 2) no window in this bedroom
- one full bathroom (with shower and bath)
- a spacious lounge with a large sofa, coffee table and TV (with freeview) and a cosy stove
- an integrated dining room with round table and chairs
- a fully-equipped kitchen with oven and hob, larger american fridge/freezer, toaster, kettle, cafetiere, microwave, dishwasher,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.