Luxurious 1-Bedroom on Rothschild With Big Balcony
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This fabulous apartment right on Rothschild Boulevard is the former home of Israel’s leading celebrity chef/restauranteur couple.
Boasting the only private garden on Rothschild, the designer apartment features parquet floors, marbled bathrooms & a stainless steel kitchen, all steps from the Israel philharmonic & national theatre.
The Bauhaus-architecture building was itself the fictional setting for one of Israel’s most popular 1980s TV series.
The apartment is fully equipped with fantastic kitchen space, and two luxurious bathrooms for your convenience complete with double sinks.
One of the best features of this apartment is the outdoor space which will add to your overall experience and enjoyment of this Rothschild based vacation rental apartment.
𝐁𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦: Queen Bed x 1
𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦: Sofa Bed x 1
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.