4317 Windswept: $250 Beach Gear/Bike Credit! Ocean Views
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Take advantage of special beach gear and bike credit! This oceanfront Kiawah Island vacation rental offers two bedrooms, two oceanview decks, and panoramic beach views. The villa is mere steps from the beach.
Upon entering this updated beachfront Windswept villa, you will immediately notice the breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean, shiplap walls, and coastal aesthetic. The living area provides the perfect setting to tune in to your favorite TV show, curl up with a good book, or relax and watch the mesmerizing ocean views. During your stay, prepare your meals in the fully equipped kitchen. With new countertops, cabinetry, and appliances, the villa’s kitchen is sure to make cooking a pleasure.
The primary suite showcases serene ocean views and has a king-sized bed, a TV, entry to the deck, and a private bathroom. The second bedroom offers two twin beds, a TV, and direct access to the hall bathroom.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Free Parking: On-site
Basketball Courts: Community
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Before your arrival, you will receive two separate emails with attachments: one containing your printable gate pass and one containing your property's lock box code. Our property management team is on the island every day. Please contact our team for assistance. Standard office hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. A team member is on call to monitor voicemails and emails received outside of standard office hours and respond accordingly based on the nature of the call.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • After making your reservation, these terms and conditions will be sent to you via email from the rental company for your reference.
- • Check-in time is 4:00 PM. Check-out time is 10:00 AM.
- • Renter must be at least 25 years old.
- • Maximum occupancy is outlined in the listing description.
- • Group events, including, but not limited to, parties, weddings, receptions, and meetings, are not permitted at the rental property.
- • Renter is responsible for any damages and missing items caused by carelessness or negligence.
- • Renter must immediately notify rental company of any maintenance issues.
- • Pets are not permitted unless specified in the listing description along with applicable fees. Renter must obtain prior approval from rental company and pay related fees directly to rental company.
- • Smoking and open flames are not permitted at the rental property. Fireplaces may not be used.
- • Renter does not have access to resort-owned and operated pools.
- • All parking is limited to the number outlined in the listing description and must be off-street.
- • Storage of bicycles, beach gear, and other personal articles shall not be visible from the street or adjoining properties and must be placed in appropriate storage location overnight.
- • Noise ordinance is in effect daily from 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM.
- • Full-size vans (such as Sprinter, Transit, etc), RVs, campers, boats, trailers, jet skis, motorcycles, motorized bicycles, segways, and similar are not permitted.
- • Failure to comply with town rules and regulations may result in fines up to $1000 per citation and will be the responsibility of the renter to pay.